ZyberGobys 90 build has begun!!!

Tanks running
null_zpse91a3716.jpg

Thanks it looks so empty and sad tight now :( I want to buy more for it but can't right now I have to hold off. The only thing I will get is a new magfloat and cleaner crew.

I'm in the same boat. I'm waiting for a pink-streak wrasse to show up on the list for Petco. I want something in mine, but that needs to be the first for agression reasons.

Needless to say, I know how you feel.

Video 1 of this new build will be posted tonight.

But here is an update:

The reef is looking really good my zoa and leathers are vary happy. My fish are now quite happy I got rid of my Bullet "Bully" Goby. The bastard killed one of my new Purple Firefish. Ripped him open like a zipper. I'm replacing him in a few weeks with a new baby Yellow Head Sleeper Goby. Also getting a Tiger Sand sifting Conch. My 100 blue legs will be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Well till the vid is done rendering I'm off to work and will post it once I get home.

100 hermits?? Daaaaamn Kurt! Crab-a-palooza! Tank looks wonderful, hard work really paying off. I've tried sleeper gobies twice. Hands down was my favorite fish, each time they stripped the sandbed and starved. Very, very fun fish. Hope yours works out for you.

100 hermits?? Daaaaamn Kurt! Crab-a-palooza! Tank looks wonderful, hard work really paying off. I've tried sleeper gobies twice. Hands down was my favorite fish, each time they stripped the sandbed and starved. Very, very fun fish. Hope yours works out for you.

Thanks and yes 100 blue legs I was told for my tank I should have at lest 70-80 blue legs by my LFS. So I did an order from R2G for some pods, macro's, Tiger sand conch and 100 blue legs for $20 with free shipping. Its the best for my pocket at this time. Even though I know about 20 will not make the trip. I would be getting them through RC but I cant afford the extra $28 for shipping +$39.02 difference at this time. and my CUC needs the crabby boost.

Then it's 3-4 months of bio building for what sps and lps I want to get. I'm probably fine now but I just don't want to take any risks more than what I have right now.

@Sakura2282

Thanks a better video will come soon. I'm going to try to get my friends wet cam and do a in tank video for 24hours time-lapsed.

Thanks and yes after the mishap I had I though I was going to have a dead tank for sure and have to start from scratch. But things turned for the better and it's moving along nicely :D

Right on, can't wait to see it filled with all the beautiful coral!

Back