ZyberGoby's super amazing Pico 4g

Yeah she is till I found out she got it for her self when I get the 90 set up. Also that it was her sneaky way of getting the skkye and my zoa lol.

My wife at least takes my advice on which aquatic friends to buy as a gift. Still needs to get on the awesome wife bandwagon, though...

Jk.

my goal for my sexy breeding camp

• Salinity: 1.023, 31ppt
  • Temperature: 76-81F
  • Ph: 8.1-8.3
  • Alkalinity: 2.5-4.0meq/L, 7-11dKH
  • Nitrite: 0.2ppm
  • Nitrate: 5ppm
  • Ammonia: 0.1ppm
  • Calcium: 380-450ppm
  • Magnesium: 1250-1350ppm
  • Phosphate: 0.03ppm
  • Silica: 1ppm
  • Stronttium: 5-14ppm
  • Boron: 10ppm
  • Iodine: 0.06-0.10ppm
I am Going to attempt to breed Sexy Dancer Shrimp. then flip the baby's for profit if the wife lets me she may want to keep every clutch but she needs to realize that we can on keep so few in such a small tank.

Last edited:
Good luck! I love those sexy little guys. Wish I could have some.

yeah the cool thing is one of my reef friends here uses the same tank I have for breading them he just puts mesh over the intake and it becomes a breeder. So this weekend I'll redo the set up to have room for a L-shaped shelf and my small head of hammer Frogspawn or my torch or maybe all 3 lol. OOOOOOOR OOOOPS sorry I bought an 8g oth this model :D hahaha. If I have "sexcesss" ;) and you want some I'll see what I can do on hooking you up. Just some thing to think about I'll prob just leave it as is and see what happens. :Cheers:

null-64.jpg

null-63.jpg

null-62.jpg

null-61.jpg

I'm actually adding a 8G now also just for Alucard (aka) Ganon. He seems to like it a bit more away from the other fish that were bullying him (Clowns & Cromis) then once I set up my 90G he will go in my 20g frag holding tank. Big plans :D and more photos and vids to come.

I don't think I can have any sexies unless I were to put them in the ten gallon, which I am planning on breaking down. Pretty sure my clowns would love them for a snack :P
I know that song on your video but I can't place it. Zelda?
Also, you have one of the fattest cutest mandarins ever. :D

I don't think I can have any sexies unless I were to put them in the ten gallon, which I am planning on breaking down. Pretty sure my clowns would love them for a snack :P
I know that song on your video but I can't place it. Zelda?
Also, you have one of the fattest cutest mandarins ever. :D

Thats sad on the sexys :(....

But yeah the mandarin eats vary well to think I've had him just about a year now and when I got him I did not think he was going to make it from how skinny he was. But with all the pods in my tank he went ape:pooh: and got some meat on his bones. then i trained him to frozen and pellets. it's been one hell of a journey with that little guy.

I felt crafty and crazy so I went out of the box and built a hanging rig for the Radion and put it to use on the pico hahaha it's 13" from the water and set to 15% and looks amazing. The second I set it up all the zoa opened up and the Xenia pumped like I've never seen before. Though Zelda is MIA and I have not seen her once today. Link better find her and save the day...

null-66.jpg

Back