ZyberGoby's super amazing Pico 4g

Thanks Angie :)

Here's a shot of it all cleaned up and ready for the piping of the glass finish
null-71.jpg

Wanna frag me some of your green star polyps, whammin watermelons and radioactive dragon eyes?

And do you have any hammer and frogspawn?

Lol kbuser, I have several torches, frogspawns, and hammers. If you are willing to drive to Jersey in like 6months - 1year I'll frag a peice of each for you. I also have some GSP and WSP as well as Watermelon Zoos, some BamBams, Pinks, and Dragons Eyes. If you decide you wanna come over once they grow out, I'm cool with sharing :)

Wanna frag me some of your green star polyps, whammin watermelons and radioactive dragon eyes?

And do you have any hammer and frogspawn?
Yeah I have all that in a holding tank till I move and can set up my larger tank. I'm getting today a purple tip hammer and Bad Mamma Jamas. When things grow more we can talk fraging.

that is looking good.
Thanks bro things were pissed with the moving of a few pieces

Lol kbuser, I have several torches, frogspawns, and hammers. If you are willing to drive to Jersey in like 6months - 1year I'll frag a peice of each for you. I also have some GSP and WSP as well as Watermelon Zoos, some BamBams, Pinks, and Dragons Eyes. If you decide you wanna come over once they grow out, I'm cool with sharing :)
I know that kbluser is a riot lol

So this pico is damn near empty I took every thing and put it in the ladys tank I'm reworking the hole thing. I'm putting it back to what I said Zoa. I admit I was Over zealous on the hole thing and now it looks good just as it is a emerald and some zoa and 2 rics 2 feathers and staying just that.

null-98.jpg

I went lighter on the stock traded out some things and here it is my one shot photo update because my phone is full

null_zpsecd2a0eb.jpg

They look awesome, I was gonna pick up a frag of them from my buddy, but the heads hadn't been open for a week and he wants to wait to make sure everything is fine before I pick em up. :(

Back