Zybers project

they are not on that rock :D yay
100_1330.jpg

Well for the past few day I have been battling vary high NO3. How they got out of control IDK? But several water changes later they are now lower and I am dead tired. Now I'm at work waiting to get out and replenish my rodi stock ugh to many hours left.

well his is my score for my free coral :D

100_1406.jpg
100_1407.jpg
100_1405.jpg
100_1408.jpg

the hammer was one piece but it broke in transit
100_1404.jpg
100_1403.jpg

this was my day it was great :D

I try lol that's all I can do. The best part about the new corals were that they were free. I can't wait to reinforce the floors in my room to hold a ton so I can set up the 55g. Yay soon I will have things well under way for my set up next week I get some pre-cut wood. Then its put it together and stain it black and glaze the hell out of it with the clear resin I got. So yeah its comming together piece by piece. I say July I may have it all up and ready to go. :D here's to hoping

I try lol that's all I can do. The best part about the new corals were that they were free. I can't wait to reinforce the floors in my room to hold a ton so I can set up the 55g. Yay soon I will have things well under way for my set up next week I get some pre-cut wood. Then its put it together and stain it black and glaze the hell out of it with the clear resin I got. So yeah its comming together piece by piece. I say July I may have it all up and ready to go. :D here's to hoping

IMAG0021.jpg

Here is one pic that was new and what it looked like. I had to pull some pests so I moved somethings. Anyways you all have great day.

Wow, looking good! Nice and colorful.

Thanks Sarah :D:bounce: I trying to make it as colorful as I can. But my hammers keep growing out like a wild fire. I cut them down quite a bit this last time to bad none of you lived near me I'd shale my spoils with you all.

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0139.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

IMAG0149.jpg

This is my tank photo update I had crash 3-4 weeks ago this is all that I saved. The fish are kind of new there from the work tank all but the Talbot aka Zippy and my Lawnmower Blenny aka Al Capone. I dont think zippy can die even if i tried lmao damn damsel. he was nice till he had the tank to him self for 3 weeks now he's a dick... Any ways this is my tank tail enjoy the photos they were all taken with my droid.

Back