Zybers project

Awesome photos, the tank looks great!

Thank you vary much. I'm trying. I just need to catch my Talbot Damsel he just this past month went to the dark side and became sith lord "darth zippy" killed his mentor and best friend. Any time I attempt to catch him he uses force dash and push and hops in a cave. Grrr lol but yah its always something.

hahaha, yea, they do that. basically have to rip out everything to catch him.

Im never going to get another damsel, hell raising fish, and I had my clown to put him in his place as well!

Ok I hit my point of braking. I'm finally going to bond all my rock in to one large mass. Just had a scary land slide. So now its pull it drill it rod it stack & bond it. I've slacked on that was going to hold out till the 55g but not now not so much. Just wish I had some helpers on moving my room about. So I could set up the 55g :(...

well the tank is no more the heat from this summer baked damn near every thing. I tried to save what I could. But it was for not on most of it. What I did save I sold, all I have is a single stalk of hammer one nuclear and some white/blue zoa I found on some live rock. Then a hole mess of snails and Chet. also an Amp and Cope pod explosion. This morning I think I saw a rather large hermit in there. Prob general red leg. I'm not going to start up again till after the move I'm just going to manage whats there maybe just do coral one fish or coral/cuc not sure yet. i will say though never get a Talbot unless it is food for a friend in your tank the bastards get viscous when they get older... well theres my update for the tank im quite upset with the tank i feel like i failed but i did try all i could aside from buying a chiller witch i could not afford.... so yeah feeling i failed my fish friends the re-build will be better that the start :D i learned a lot here and i know i have some awesome friends here to help me get on the right path if i have a problem. till we talk you all take care. if any of you want to get a hold of me you know what to do. so again take care every one i miss you all.

ok I got new friends for the tank I rehabilitated it all levels are good to go. Well for the most part, I. just have to get my calcium up more. A few more treatments and that will be fine. I got a Nem Crab and a Royal Gramma. Everything is looking much better now and is comming back nicely. My hammer is starting to spring back. my shrooms are coming back. My Zoa i thing are just a loss.... :( this makes me sad I loved my Zoa most of all. all of them are still vary pail they bloom but are void of color. Well all of then except my dragon eyes, they still look amazing. Well I just have to keep adding the zoo-plex and coral-vite and see what happens. Till then I just have to wait. Its all coming along lol

Oh yeah yesterday I found that I have a "S#!T ton" of worms hahaha they made out nice... and my cope pods are vary fruitful...

Nice, glad that its all coming together! You should post some pictures! :D

I will once I have everyone in there back in tip top shape. The tank to me is unacceptable at this time still have to do some work most of all recharge my CUC I have to do that first and for most. To be honest I'm ashamed with myself for what happened. I'm sure there was more I could do. I feel so horrible they had to go through that.

Ok I got some new friends for the tank mostly corals once I place them what i want then I'll snap some photos and show it all off. im happy about the recovery. I'm doing much better than I thought I would on saving what I did. I've restocked and renewed some things now I'm going to just work it till I can frag and turn a profit on all my hard work.

also have to thank Alex of Coralking.net for the awesome new corals

Hi Kurt,great to have you back. I'm glad to hear the fantastic news about your tank. :^: I bet you'll have it looking better than ever in no time at all! Keep us updated and post some pictures soon.

Ok so I'm back to square one. The tank is crashing yet again its my ammonia it keeps spike'n on me. I think its the decay that got trapped from the summer crash. So I'm going to brake out the 20g as a coral rock holding tank drain the tank remove the sand. Ad a few new bags. let it sit for a few days then then reads everything. Hopefully this does the trick and I can get my beautiful tank back in order... I wonder that I'll find under all my rock...

Back