Zybers project

Yeah my zoa were doa they did not open and just melted that's why I did not post. Moves can suck when it comes to our livestock :(
I try to set up and keep everything out till the tank readjusts and settles. Christ the last move my skimmer ran like crazy for about a week+. I think I may go bare bottom with the upgrade. Though I may do it sooner.

whip is loving the new location

photo is the whip not only 5min after a water change
null-32.jpg

Yeah my zoa were doa they did not open and just melted that's why I did not post. Moves can suck when it comes to our livestock :(
I try to set up and keep everything out till the tank readjusts and settles. Christ the last move my skimmer ran like crazy for about a week+. I think I may go bare bottom with the upgrade. Though I may do it sooner.
dang that sucks about your zoas. i think i'll run bare bottom on the 57 cause it has starboard already. i'll have to start my sps collection over but it can only go up from here.

This is a sad day my reed is no more I'm throwing in to towel till I find another job so far I sold my rock, sailfin, CBS and Tube Nem. I still have to sell my tank/stand with sand my toby and both urchins the pencil and purple spine. All my coral was bough as a bulk lot from a friend for a nice off I think at lest. though I under sold every thing from the Rasta's I just bought Friday to my lobo's all went for less than half the price I payed for them. sure I'm upset but I need to prepare for the worst come Friday. this sucks but I guess thats life for you.

What happened??

The company I work for lost the bit for the site I work at. i wont have a job because there nowhere to place the staff from my site and the new firm is not going to absorb the crew I was on. So this is my dilemma now I'm going to go on my last day to philly to speak to corporate on site placement

dang bro sorry to hear this. that sucks. good luck finding a job. hopefully it'll be a quick search. i just sold my tank, stand, and canopy yesterday.

Sorry to hear, kurt. :(
Best of luck to you!

You should do a mason jar pico. :D

Lol lets say we did and dont lol because the cat would tip it over. It's the new trick the cat likes to do. Any cup glass of bowl lets tip it over. Then again I could just take a trip to Florida and get some of those low tide zoa then if it tips over oh look there fine lol...

Back