2) drive to Rotterdam Ny to get some corals
A: Flowerpot colony $20
B: red St. Thomas Ricordea?
C: orange zoa colony $20
D: Blue/green brain $20

I found another local out of house Dealer :D yay hahaha

P.s. I'll push my hammer and work a swop then its basically free hahahaha

Last edited:
the new friends I mentioned last week or was it the week before :D and some old friends
IMAG0515.jpg

IMAG0516.jpg

IMAG0517.jpg

IMAG0518.jpg

this was a 2 for one deal :D the toadstool looks amazing when bloomed...
IMAG0519.jpg

this is a shot of my dragon's they lost there green and went pale but came back with a deeper green. You cant really see it in this shot but it is there. its insane....
IMAG0520.jpg

IMAG0521.jpg

this is of my red Shroom it fell and well i loves where it is so its going to stay there :D
IMAG0523.jpg

my royal not letting me shoot her :(
IMAG0524.jpg

Exactly, most people dont know how to properly care for them or devote the time to care for them, that is why they can be very challenging to keep

Exactly, most people dont know how to properly care for them or devote the time to care for them, that is why they can be very challenging to keep

Indeed Hannah its vary sad when people don't research things and find out the needs and except the needs of what they get for there tanks. I mean you should know by now I look for info and don't take on what I don't feel I can't handle. I would never want to doom any Coral, Invert or Fish to an early grave. Research is the key toany sucsess in this "hobby" as some call it. For myself its much more than that. and I cant quite explain properly how deep this passion runs.

But yes more people need to be aware of what they buy for there tanks. The same with places that sell corals and fish, inverts and what have you there are many places i have gone around here that were in my opinion dumps... if a tank looks like crap I'm not going to buy from them. Hell I as far to ask for a on the spot test of there systems if they want my business.

any ways its all about research and learning and doing whats best by giving the care needed to all of our fish friends and corals and such.

-Kurt :Cheers:

IMAG0531.jpg

My new fish friend a striped sand sifting Goby named obi-wan jaw nobi....

I got some mellow yellow zoa, radar green zoa and green apple zoa photos to come:Cheers:

Awesome looking fish!!! Congrats..

Thanks Justin the first few hours in the tank he went to work and covered snails, coral and other fish in his trail haha.... Thought hmmm he does an awesome job but thinking he would be better suited for life by him self in the frag tank when its finished being set up and cycled through.

-Kurt

well yesterday I got a new flat piece of dry rock to build a shelf for my frags. i went to cut then down to find my dremel dead as in fully charged not working :(... So now I have to get a new one to cut my frags to fit better I just hope this helps keep them where i want them to be netter because they seemed vary happy where there were moved to they started to open right away. any who other than that Obi-wan Jawgoby is covering every thing with his sifting OMG is he ever. he's keeping my sand nice and clean though. So a plus I guess any who that that for my reef here a just added photo of the tank.
imagejpeg_2_17.jpg

Taken by my lady with her iphone 4S

Coming soon photos of the tank taken with a NIKON COOLPIX L120 (godda love freebies) :Cheers:

new photos :D
IMAG0539.jpg

IMAG0541.jpg

IMAG0542.jpg

IMAG0543.jpg

IMAG0544.jpg

IMAG0545.jpg

IMAG0547.jpg

IMAG0558.jpg

my new friends and some old ones they are getting along just great the Falco Foxface fallows the banded sand sifter goby. I think the foxface is fallowing him for the pods he stirs up from sifting.

well you all have a great day :Cheers:

Back