a 29 FO build

Adrastos

not getting a free ride
well - too many people were setting up massive tanks... I felt the need to setup another tank. I happened to have a good spot for it, 29 gallon tank, 65 watt PC fixture, filter and after a short trip to the petstore everything else (rocks, sand and a heater)

This should be a Fish Only tank - but we will see.

Here it is before I made it all cloudy!
Setup03.jpg

Ad
Just go ahead and upgrade those lights.You know you'll be converting it to a reef with a month of the cycle.

One reef is enough. I had the 46 running as a FO for years about 4 years... I miss keeping some non-reef friendly fish!

I loved my sixline. Probably my favorite fish in the tank. I named him Peaches. Until my sally lightfood crab caught him and ate him. I'm going to get a Peaches II here soon.

I loved my sixline. Probably my favorite fish in the tank. I named him Peaches. Until my sally lightfood crab caught him and ate him. I'm going to get a Peaches II here soon.

This is just too easy - I shouldn't even do it... naaah

you must have really liked Peaches.. because from what I can tell.. you have showed your peaches to just about everyone!

haha yeah you got lucky hibye :)

OH and i love my sixline too. they just look soo awesome. i think he is going to the 180 soon. still no name for that one... but he rocks. maybe bad ass motha 5000?

mine got eaten by a emerald then i toke him back and exchnged him for a pepper i should of gave him to someones mantis

Back