anybody heard of a tube anemone?

Yep they come in done awesome colors, I've also heard they need alot of space because of their tentacles

Yea that article said they need to be fed small meals frequently. I saw them today and they were amazing! I should have taken a Dang picture I always forget! Is keeping one of these guys possible in my tank? If I added more sand?

My lfs has one, it's always glowing and it's beautiful. Diver's den seems to have them frequently; if I recall correctly they're not dependent on light, only food. I assume with excellent water quality and routine feedings you should be ok.

Ive seen people keep them in a wide piece of pvc piping to give them a good area to dig into , but i dont know how much room they need to keep them from stinging near by corals

Yea that's a good idea. I would just be afraid that the occur pipe would show and be an eye sore. I'm taking it these guys can't get up and move around. Hmm. I don't have any corals on my sandbed for it to reach out and sting. Maybe later this week or next ill go back to the store and check them out again.

True...idk I read their tube can be a meter long...that's three feet I think. That's prlly full grown. And they don't have the muscles to move like normal nems but they can come out of their tube and float around. Idk if I like that.

Back