Barry's 120 Gallon Reef

Picked up a new Acan yesterday. I'll take a better pictures when I find the camera as my work flip phone doesn't take that great of photos.

0216-NewAcan.jpg

My anemone is on the move. Here's a couple photos I took last night of it.

0218-UpsideDown1.jpg

0219-UpsideDown2.jpg

Here it is this morning. I'm hoping it keeps moving cause I really don't want it there.

0220-ThisMorning.jpg

Picked up a new duncan that Braydon almost killed. Spoiled little rich kids have no respect for living creatures.

0221-NewDuncan.jpg

Here it is a week later.

0222-DuncanOpen.jpg

Good thing your there to fix his careless mistakes ;)

I lol'd when i looked at the first pic of the nem, he looks... bad lol

Thanks Kelz! You know it's bad when he killed the Xenia I gave him.

I've been told that about the picture. I never thought about it til my buddy pointed it out to me cause his girls were giggling at it.

Very nice! I see the spoiled little rich kid is still killing things. It's a shame. I'd just tear down his whole tank and transfer it all to your tank lol

Very nice! I see the spoiled little rich kid is still killing things. It's a shame. I'd just tear down his whole tank and transfer it all to your tank lol

Thanks Brittany! He did take it down. He upgraded to at 40 gallon fresh water so he can have oscars. (as if he'll care for them any better) All the corals that were somewhat alive he sold to Lyle. (Who gave him only $20 for everything since he knew I gave them all to him.) Saw him on the street today on my way home and just wanted to run him over. LOL!

Omg that is just cruel. They will all be dead...wish I could just punch this kid in the nuts and I don't even know him!

Back