Cathics 75 Update

Cathic

Fish Wrangler
So having exhausted almost every angle im left with a choice that I am not entirely happy about. I'm going to breakdown the 75.

Hopefully I can get it restarted and have it rebuilt within a few months. Thanks for all the help everyone has offered.

I hate to hear this....it sure can be a frustrating hobby. As I hop around the living room spilling water and tripping over cords and cursing I always say "damnit, fishtanks are supposed to be relaxing!"
Good luck on the next go round, hope it's soon!

I'm sorry to hear that, but I understand if you have to break it down. The knowledge and wisdom (and mistakes) from the first tank, will benefit you greatly when you're ready to start back up. Take care of yourself, and don't be a stranger. :)

Oh, people are misunderstanding, im moving it all to the 30 gallon and rebuilding it right now! I'm not going anywhere!

Oh, whew...I sure thought you we're talking a break from the hobby. You got us around here acting all sentimental and stuff. :) Well, I'm glad your not going anywhere, sometimes it's better to downsize.

Back