Complete algae scrubber

Justinb2188

Reefing newb
ok so i got my phone camera taking the shots now and i should have a video was going to but battery was dead so i should have that up sometime later in the afternoon but here is an ok picture the algae scrubber it has been up for 12 days now and im now starting to see some real good algae growth alot of green which is good

Attachments

• algae scrubber.jpg
    algae scrubber.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,593
ok so now i have a little problem i have a real bad splash so i know its doing a number on my light bulbs will they be fine and i also have a bad bubble problem in my tank the water is not below the pump but it seems like it is. its not blowing bubbles like im out of water but you can tell theres bubbles coming out of my return. i look in the filter system from the picture above where my pump sits and you can see the little bubbles forming

i'm not the best plumber ,so i'm not too sure why you are getting bubbles in your DT....
i do notice your screen is kind of wavy(not nice and flat) so the water can't just run straight down,this could be causing your splashing ,which then leads to bubbles..

Back