Delivery of my CUC

madlynb

madtaz
Dang, it is already 12:45 and my shipment of snails hasn't arrived yet. What do I do if the shipment arrives right when I have to go to work 3:30 - 8:00? How can I keep them okay while I am at work?:frustrat:

Yeah, but this is one of my part-time jobs and I don't have the luxury to do that!! Seeing as it is part-time, I will get home about 9:00 tonite and will be able to tend to them, fortunately!!!

I always get priority shipping so that it will arrive before 10:30 am. Otherwise I'm waiting all day and it doesn't show up until 3 or 4 in the afternoon.
Nothing worse than w a i t i n g !!!

they will be more then fine for a while, remember this guys just to get to you have already been flown around the world and been in bags for a 2 maybe even 3 days straight before arriving in the country

Well, all turned out well for my CUC. I "jumped the gun" a little when I didn't see much movement right away and thought that I didn't acclimate them correctly. But, as we all know, snails are slow. After about 2 days they all distributed themselves around the tank. A few are still in the same position I initially put them in. I figure I give them a few more days and if I don't see any movement should I remove them from the tank? If they did not survive will leaving them in the tank affect anything?
Again, thanks for all your responses. This forum is the best!!!

a few dead snails wont hurt, your clean up crew will do there jobs and eat the dead snails and itll be good for your hermits since they will now have bigger shells to move into later on

Back