Erin's tineh tank EXTRAVAGANZA!

You only wear one sock? :mrgreen:

Slacking on those updates Erin! ;)
And nice lil collection there Dana! Throw some over the border eh? :p
Hahah if only border police allowed it. :grumble:

It's hard to update when there's nothing to update!!

Heheheh I'm joking buddy!
We are all just so encouraging because we love seeing your face!! Right guys??
*nudges someone to agree*
:mrgreen:

Okay so everything has been cut. The fresh cut ones im going to keep an eye on over the weekend. I go bored so heres some better pictures.

Mother

2palys.jpg

Sibling +1 not pictured with 3 polyps i think

palys.jpg

Moher

bambam2.jpg

Sibling +1 not pictured, 3 polyps

bambam.jpg

Fire n Ice, sold mother awhile ago

fireice.jpg

Mother, I cut 3 polyps off not pictured

sunflowers.jpg

Unfortantly the mantis took the plug the mother was on so you two get the last of my RPE's lol

RPE1.jpg

Radioactivedragoneyeyeeyeyeyeyeyey ugh i hate typing that out lol

RadioActiveDragonEyes.jpg

Nothing was photoshopped, just shot in raw. If anything looks diff its because its two diff tanks with two diff lights.

Awe, dana, i cant take your RPE if yours are all gone! Thats not cool at all!

Dood, its not a problem. Its somewhere in his cave(the mantis). Im guessing he used it to close himself in for the molt. When he comes back out, ill go in for it. If not he's changing tanks soon and ill find it then. No worries.:Cheers:

hahaha, ya... i bet that is going to be one great day. You could start doing what we do with the crocodiles, train them to eat in a special box in preparation for their eventual move.

I has a jealous! But I'm only planning on a couple types of zoas in my little tank, and the rest is gonna be SPS (with maybe a scoly or lobo thrown in for good measure). So I will loive the zoa sweet life vicariously through your tiny tank, Erin.

WAHOO! Belated update... I've been super busy recently... but the moral of the story is... I have shizz in my tank now, thanks to the lovely Hannah banana.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JKhYT-oLNM]tiny tank... 8? - YouTube[/ame]

Back