Sailfin Tang
Purple Tang
Vlamingi Tang
Tomini Tang
Lavender Tang
Yellow Tang
Blue Tang
Atlantic Blue Tang
3 Stripe Damsel (freaking hickhiking little bastard)
Orange Stripe Prawn Goby
1 Bartletts Anthias (looking for 2 more now)
Tuxedo Urchin
Coral Banded Shrimp
Yellow Coris Wrasse (That I have not seen since I put him in)
6 Line Wrasse
Green Clown Goby (also hiding someplace in the tank)

HAHA, I'm almost done :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Great tank and all, but no matter how experianced you have you can't stretch the rules but so much. 18 or more fish in a 120 is a lot not mentioning that you need a much bigger tank for the vlamingi and hippo tang.

Well first, there are not 18 fish in my tank. Second, do not ever attempt to preach to me regarding the health of my fish or my coral. You junior, have no clue what is going on in this tank.

Second, I am well aware exactly how large my fish can get, I hardly need a 7th grader here to remind me.

Thirdly, go do your homework!

ouch not wise alex... Wade know his stuff I feel more so than a majority of the people here myself vary much so included. this "old man" as you call him has more reef exp and wisdom than we could ever home to have. so yeah dude fast IMO is a ICON to reefing and we all have shit loads to learn from him.....

And you assembled my skimmer over the phone without ever seeing anything more than a picture. And it was broken, and you told me how to remedy that too. Over the phone. Without ever seeing more than a picture. I bow to your superior reefing wisdom.

And you assembled my skimmer over the phone without ever seeing anything more than a picture. And it was broken, and you told me how to remedy that too. Over the phone. Without ever seeing more than a picture. I bow to your superior reefing wisdom.

Thanks, glad I could help, and get you up and running.

Back