Hello all

mng777777

Shark Wrangler Wannabe
Friends,
I am just stopping by to say hi. I have missed you all. My tank is still running and I am making new progress with it after nearly a year of nothing. I lost all my fish after some bad food poisoned a couple and their death led to the eventual loss of them all. I then began a LOOONNNGGG battle with hair algae that I frankly didn't have time for and so my tank became the forgotten and sad thing in the corner. I recently found the time and inspiration to finally beat out the HA and my revived CUC is kicking butt! I will be restocking slowly over the months to come and post some pics. I hope you are all well!!!

Hello!! Are you still in Vail?
Yes I am. You should see the snow I had on Sunday :-)

Welcome back!!! :)
Hey Smitty! How are ya? been a while :-)

Welcome back! Can't wait to see the pics.
Thanks Brian!

:bounce: Hey Justin! You have been missed. Good to see you! :bounce:
David!!!! How the heck are you? I have missed you all. I notice that Sarah still has you beat by double your post count?! I gave you almost a year! I thought for sure you would have her by now :-)

So Justin, are you gonna stick around for a while? Not to pry but did things work out with your wife? (You can skip question if it's too private.)

Yes! I'll always be a LR supporter and friend. Just more active at times than others. Things didn't work out with my wife. I waited patiently and did all that I could but she had moved on and even though we were going to counseling, there was really nothing left to save. She was already in another relationship. I took some time with my feelings and got some help and though I obviously never wanted it to end in divorce, I have come to terms with it and am able to see it in a positive light now. I learned a lot, had a wonderful time with her, and gave it my all so I have no regrets! My absence lately has had more to do with the financial strain i've experienced in these tough conditions in the real estate market. Things are looking up though and I still have my tank and still live in a house... in America... so things really aren't that bad :-)

Back