My first 180g video!

Alexander

Reef enthusiast
alright guys i finally made a video of the tank..... like a worthwhile one that was shot with my video camera and not my digital camera. This is the first time i have messed with youtube so the video is a little more grainy than i want it to be and im not sure if i can correct this, but I hope you all enjoy! Oh yeah, Loionfish, I know youll be proud of the middle song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwx0mc3BJjE

(i know i linked it in my build thread too, but i wanted to whore it out)

Nice! Dude Jack is a monster! I knew he was big but that vid puts him into perspective!

wasamata Capt didnt dig the Killswitch Engage? haha.

Thats a great vid Alexander.
Didnt get to hear the music though.The computer here at work dont have any speakers.:grumble:

That's too bad yote, but at least you got to see the video. Glad you checked it out. Woulda taken you 3 years to download at home I'm sure :)

Reef you must not have watched the whole video! About 3minutes in it gets a little crazy about feeding time.

My speakers dont work either. They just decided to stop all of a sudden. It is pluged into the wall,pluged into the computer thingie,turned on,i didnt blow them,youtube speker is up, I cant find the problem?

Hibye you are having some issue of some sort with your computer. I assure you this video has plenty of sound, and it is not quiet by any means. There is no way for the sound to just disappear.

i was actually getting very relaxed looking at your emperor till the 3 mark lol
shit that woke me up from my dream haha

Back