my new fish

I think if get your water quality issues taken care of, your goniopora might perk up.

But IMO chemicals are cheap and easy solutions, that dont often have good results and often cause more problems then they are worth. They should not replace the need for doing water changes and addressing why you are have issues in the first.

my goniopora was like that when i got it.1/2 price..i get corals that are not going that good and i restore them...well i try...

Good luck, ive read that if they are damaged they are pretty much done for. But fixing your water quality will improve its chances of recovering.

Yesterday i bought a toothbrush and i scrubbed all the rock to get the red slime of the rock . And i did a water change and i got about 85% of the red slime...so far it jasnt came back yet!!! Im gonna try to get some turbo snail to help out

o0oi got 4 more turbo o0o.hope that they will it too...i did a water test today and i install one more sump to grow micro algae...my ammonia is 0.50,nitrate is 10,nitrite is 0,ph is 8.2....i will do one more water change tomorrow...

Back