New find

yote

In Memoriam
Yep.Found something new a few minutes ago.And I have no idea what they are and cant get a pic of em.
But they are smaller than hydroid jellies,kind of a pinkish purple color and move like copepods.
I know their not flat worms,so not worried about that.
DANG,wish I could get a pic of em,there are thousands of em.

They are not red bugs are they Yote. Where are they.

Naw.Their not red bugs.Quiet a bit bigger than they are.Their just on the front glass as far as I can tell.And my fairy wrasse is lovin em.He's picking off as quick as he can swallow em.
I actually think that there something thats hatched out on the last piece of live rock I added.Just hadnt been able to ID em yet.
I believe the nudi/slug is one of the aiptasia eatting nudis.But not 100% positive.
I'll post a pic of the nudi when the battery charges.

yikes. i have never had a nudi for a hitchhiker (to my knowledge) cone snail once. killed it. didnt want that bastard harpooning any of my fish, much less myslef. didnt know how dangerous of a snail it was.

Heres a pic of the nudi:
hitchhikingnudi.jpg

The other bugs are just to small to get a shot of.

I thought that lettuce nudis were green not blue? The body shape is right but the spots on the back dont seem right? Do lettuces have spots?

The one I had didnt have any spots.Plus it was green as grass.
I've not been able to ID either of em.But my wrasse is working on the purple bugs,so I'm not to worried about them.

Back