New Light?

SeaBee

Ha Ha Thats Funny!
I've been trying to find a new light for some time. I want to upgrade my pc light to T-5, without draining the bank. I found this light on sale, and the shipping is only $8. It's the same watts as my pc light, but I understand with the better bulb and better reflectors the light getting into the tank is way better. So i want to order it. The other plus to this light is that I have the Current pc fixture now, and this one is the same size and make, so the wife won't be able to notice the "new F-in light" on the tank and retaliate with her own purchase, kabish? What do you guys think? Oh, and I am still waiting for my reef octopus to get here.....

Aquarium Lighting for Freshwater and Reef Systems: Nova Extreme Compact SLR T-5 Fixtures

Forgot to say I was thinking of the 8" wide saltwater light, 48" long. 4 bulb with the cooling fan.

Looks like a good light and a great plan. I'm assuming your wife is nothing like my ex- wife then, which is a good thing. I once bought new speakers to go in my car doors, and that same day she called me out on it ... Very scary

Back