Question about crawlies

drummerboy

Reefing newb
Hi everyone,
I'm still rather new to the saltwater hobby so I'm posting this question here, I hope it's the right place!!
Lately on my aquarium glass I've had what looks like little worms stuck to it. They're really small and well..wormy. I wonder if they're at at harmful or a sign that my tank isn't well. My parameters have been good, I'm thinking it just part of the live rock/sand that I have in my tank. Hope someone can answer my question for me. Thanks for reading!! Take care, everyone!!
Kennan

SURE,Just come back when you got a question:mrgreen:

There really no way to tell for sure without pics Kennan.But I'm guessing its probably Spirorbis,spiroid worms.There a harmless feather duster that'll usually fade away as the tank becomes established.

Hehehehe, thanks!!!
I'll try and take a pic or two. You may very well be right what they are. Yeah, unfortunately I don't get here as much as I should. I'll have to work on that!! :)
THANKS again!! Take care,
Kennan

I googled Spirorbis and the pic is showed were these little wormes that were all curled up, kinda like macaroni. The ones on my tank are the stretched out-type that look like the worms you get on your sidewalk after a heavy rain. They may be the same thing I guess. I did notice, earlier in the day there were lots of them on the glass. Then later tonight, they'd all gone under the sand or something, cause there was hardly anything there. Anyway, if you guys tell me they won't kill everything in my tank or something like that..I don't feel too too concerned.
Like I said earlier, I'll see if I can get a good pic and post. Thanks for the help!! :)
Take care,
Kennan

Thanks for the link!! I didn't see my crawlies on there. They only seemed to be out for that one day, and now they're gone or hiding or something. Hmmm, go figure...
Thanks for your help though, everyone. I appreciate it!!!!
Take care,
Kennan

Back