DSC_0453.jpg

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0440.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0430.jpg

DSC_0425.jpg

Two things actually, both my fault. I was working on the tank and took the auto top off hose out of the sump and forgot to clamp it back on, then the cord for the pump got tangled up with the float valve in the water reservoir and proceeded to pump everything on the floor while I slept. It sounds worse then it was, only about $200 worth of damaged.

Lol the Xenia always needs a trim lol. It hitchhiked in with only 2 heads on a piece of rock. I should have torn it out then lol. The clowns love it though.

The flames are a 50/50 chance if they will behave and not eat your corals.

But the tank looks good but im sorry to hear of your fish loses. What about some sort of wrasse as a replacement? Like a 6 line?

Sorry about your aquarium accidents and losses! :(

Everything does look really good now, though. Great pics! I love the mandarin, and your clowns are really cute. Nice zoas and hammer too! :)

Here is my new fish. a 6 line wrasse, this guys is fast took a hundred pics to get these lol. I also got a new crab, toadstool coral, and some rock. I will take some pics of the toadstool when he opens up.
DSC_0597.jpg

DSC_0594.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0587.jpg

DSC_0555.jpg

DSC_0602.jpg

I have a 50g tank with 20g sump/fugue protein skimmer etc...

Currently I have 2 clowns, 2 shrimp, six line wrasse, and a green manderinfish, and I just got a new flame angel..

I also have my eye on a purple dart fish, do you think I can get him as well or will I be over stocked. It will be 6 fish and 2 shrimp, if I do.

I think you would be fine adding one more fish but i would wait a good long while because you just added one fish. Also those fish you have already are all pretty aggressive and might beat on the new guy, dart fish are pretty peaceful guys and im not sure he could hold his own.

Back