Seans 55 gallon

SeanV76

Reefing newb
Hey guys i was looking at a tank and i felt horrible cause I let it go and once i scraped off all the algae from the glass and did a water change and I was amazed on how much my coral has grown! theres not much but I plan on getting more soon! it doesn't look great but i'm working on it! any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! thanks!

fish tank pictures by kennedy9892 - Photobucket

my corals are a little sad looking but I am trying to bring them back to life :/ and than the fish are doing very well. i lost one clown fish though:/ im surprised my anemone is still alive! as you can see i still have a quite a bit of work to do and when all the water levels are back to normal I plan to restock what I lose :( but im making progress!!!

my corals are a little sad looking but I am trying to bring them back to life :/ and than the fish are doing very well. i lost one clown fish though:/ im surprised my anemone is still alive! as you can see i still have a quite a bit of work to do and when all the water levels are back to normal I plan to restock what I lose :( but im making progress!!!
Quick question, what caused the neglect in the first place? If it were simply lack of interest than maybe wait to restock until you are 100% dedicated to the hobby again.....And if it were me I would get all my levels back to normal and then wait a bit before I bought anything new just to be sure all the issues were addressed

Yeah I just got caught up in teenage stuff and getting ready for school.and I was looking at tank showcases and I looked at how amazing peoples tanks look than I lookedat mine and I felt embarrassed than I started cleaning it than I knew how much I enjoyed it(: and yes I plan on waiting untill I restock.

Back