peppermints

cthegame

Reef enthusiast
Just wanted to express how much I love peppermint shrimps. Lately i really neglected my tank and aips practically took over (hundreds of them between DT and fuge). Bought 5 peps last week, and the aips are already half gone.

They are becoming my favorite shrimps. They really are earning their keep!

Last edited:
I love mine. The kids named him "Mo' (like the robot in Wall-E" because he cleans up). Sometimes, during feeding time, he'll swim right up to the surface and snatch food off my feeding stick.

I have lazy Peppermints. I guess they're on strike! :(

either that or you ended up with the wrong kind there are two that look almost identical and occasionally the wrong one is sold for aiptasia control. lysmata californica (not aiptasia eater) & lysmata wurdemanni (aiptasia eater)

it could also be that you are feeding them to well :)

either that or you ended up with the wrong kind there are two that look almost identical and occasionally the wrong one is sold for aiptasia control. lysmata californica (not aiptasia eater) & lysmata wurdemanni (aiptasia eater)

I think I definitely feed the tank too well.

BTW winy you coping my Clam avatar? :bounce:

I was wondering if you know of a seller online who sells the correct pepps?

I sure cant tell the difference.

Back