1/2 HP Aqua Medic Chiller : Price: $450.00 --- Atlanta GA

ngareef.com

Reefing newb
This is a used Aqua Medic 1/2 HP marine or freshwater aquarium chiller. It retails for $899.99 and can be seen here:

Aqua Medic TC1500 1/2HP Chiller: SeaTradeMarine.com

I bought it last year and have used for "maybe" a total of 10 hours max. The chiller is in excellent condition. I just do not need a chiller with this much power on my aquarium as I keep my home pretty cool to begin with.

It is an inline model with a built-in digital controller. This unit runs on 115 volts. Titanium coil is salt water safe. 3/4 inch inlet and outlet ports.

This unit is very easy to use. It has a digital readout on the front of the chiller. You just push the button to raise or lower the set temperature you desire. The read out on the front of the chiller gives you a constant reading on the temperature of your tank.

The unit is in very nice shape, in like new condition and works in every aspect. It has only been run for about 10 total days (max). It has a on/off switch on the side of the unit. You have to supply your own supply pump from your sump or tank.

SPECS:
Titan 1500
1/2HP
Electric Power 375 Watt
Cooling power (watts) 790 watt
10 degree drop up to 240 gallon
5 degree drop up to 450 gallon
Recommended water flow 200 - 500 gph
Cooling Gas R 134 A
Dimensions 15.6"L x 13.6" W x 15.6" H
Heat Exchanger: Titanium
Temperature controller: Digital accuracy 1 degree C, Set point in 1 degree steps.
Retail Price: $899.95
Shipping Weight: 75 pounds

PVT me if interested. Available for pickup anytime. I live in Alpharetta GA. Please note, if you are interested and would like to purchase, and want it shipped, I would be more than happy to ship to you. However, you will be responsible for shipping costs. Can send via USPS, UPS or FedEx.

$450.00? NAH!!!
$350.00 !!!!! Chiller has been sold..
Thanks Bryan
May it keeps all your goodies nice and cool.. :-)

Back