120g new aquarium

dustin_P74

Reef enthusiast
on sunday i bought a 120 gallon tank with dual built in overflows and all the equipment to go with it. it hasnt been delivered yet so when it gets here and i have completed the cycle what do you guys suggest i put in the. if i go with a fish only set up what kinda things should i put in there with the fish for hiding places and such? i know i want some clowns and either a naso tang and/or a blue tang and maybe a queen angel. what do you guys think and maybe any other fish you guys think i should put in there

I would use a combination of live rock and base rock as far as decoration goes.They make trhe best bio-filters as well.I would skip the Naso tang for sure as they grow fast and huge-over a foot and a half.I believe a Regal will eventually outgrow that size tank.

Perhaps look into a Purple,Powder Blue(Ich magnet though),Powder Browns,Kole etc.All those and many more stay under 10''.Look into one of nice and colorful wrasse as well.One of the fairy wrasse would look great in there.

flasher wrasses are great. Atlantic blue tangs are wonderful additions as well. Don't forget Bartlett's Anthias as well, beautiful fish

-Doc

Back