125 for sale or trade

bobby

I like to do bad things.
I have a 125 gal tank, stand, and heater for sale, the tank is about 1 1/2 to 2 years old and the stand is homemade and a year old, Im asking 200.00 firm or posibal trade for a skimmer or m/h and boot. The tank has been set up for a year as fresh water with no problems at all. Posibale other trades let me know.

post some pics might be interested would like to do another 125 but fowlr i got another 72" light and skimmer can get some more sand cheap of rc.

Cam isnt working, so sorry I cant take pics. I can explaine anything if you need though

Yes I still have it. The tank is in great shape no scratches that I can see, the stand is great shape also. I built it myself with 2x4 frame and wraped in 1/4 pine plywood (alot of people like it but I wish I wraped it in oak or tounge and groove pine) and then there are 2 1x6 going around the top and bottom of stand, so when you put the tank on stand the frame on tank dos'nt show.

Tank is still avalable and here are some pics. The only thing you need to know about the stand is that the doors are not attached, they just need hinges, and its also clear coated. (I like the raw wood look)

125001.jpg

125002.jpg

125003.jpg

Heres one more. Also as you can see the vent in the floor wont fit because the tank is too big. One more reason I'm getting rid of it. If needed I can also build a canopy to match, for the cost of wood.

125004.jpg

Bobby Ill take it! Dont know if I will be able to pick it up this weekend but Ill try. Ill mapquest ya and see how far you are from me.

Wow actually bobby Im sorry, I should have looked first before I jumped the gun, Your about 500 miles from me! And my truck dosent get the best gas mileage. After adding the gas and what not it would be over 400 dollars for the tank. Sorry I wont be able to take it after all.
Nice looking tank and stand though. Looks like it worth 200 for sure. Hope you find someone closer.

Back