15 headed frogspawn?!?!

NanoReefer

Reefing newb
boucht a 37 gallon reef tank today, they said it includes some corals. i go to check it out and there is a 15 headed frogspawn in the tank. the coral is a showpicece, i will try to get some pics uploaded.

im trying hahaha. my mom is a photographer so she uses photoshop, but i dont know how. ill have to have her help me. i payed 250 for 37 gallon with cherry stand and canopy hob cpr aquafuge, hob skimmer, heater, 2x25 watt t5s. heater, 15 headed frogspawn, a 12 headed frogspawn a small cluster of pulsing xenia, some green polyps, and 50 lbs live rock( mix of fiji and tonga branch) moved fuge filled with water in it and almost all live rock. we also kept all 37 gallons of saltwater.

That is a good deal.

However, 2x25 watt t5s will not be adequate lighting for the corals that you got. Also, stocking a tank that fast after purchase can lead to a tank crash. A tank needs to complete the nitrogen cycle before adding any creature.

the light is definatly good enough considering that the coral started as 3 heads and grew to 15 under that light. i play on getting some sps so i will upgrade to halide. the corals are all currently in my 10 gallon with 7.2 watts per gallon. also tank didnt cycle because we transported all of the water and all the liverock covered in water.

Back