20-Gallon Build Thread!

gixxer gixxer gixxer. That's the exact bike I am building my credit to buy! I AM JEALOUS! You might as well just buy a big huge tank that the bike will fit in, and when you aren't riding it thats what you can stare at instead of fish. I'd say it's a fair trade off.

Good luck hope you get it soon. Their so much fun but you gotta be on the look out for other ppl cuz they don't look and when it all comes down the one thats going to be hurt is you so be safe whenever you get it.

Absolutely, I've been riding with my dad since I was about 6, so I know how much you have to look out, and how stupid people driving cars can be.

Absolutely, I've been riding with my dad since I was about 6, so I know how much you have to look out, and how stupid people driving cars can be.

Yep... a few weeks back someone cut me off like 5 feet in front of me and If I hadn't been paying attention I would had hit them since they cut me off so closed.

I don't want to get off topic but since everyone seems to love the bike here is video of the exhaust when I was putting it together.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjTbEbRCpCk&context=C3cd7a6fADOEgsToPDskIuxKm71c1Uq3ezzoy1mIIp]Two Brothers Slip On - 2006 GSXR 750 - YouTube[/ame]

Here is a small update of what I got accomplished today.

Stand will all sides covered except the back since Im leaving it open for ventilation.

Stand0305121.jpg

Stand0305122.jpg

Trim and door opening.

Stand0305123.jpg

Stand0305124.jpg

Interior painted.

Stand0305125.jpg

and Im found a used 20G drilled and 10G tank on craigslist for $15 so I when and got them today. Currently doing a leak test.

The 10G will be for my sump incase I decide to do it myself.

LeakTest0305121.jpg

Back