20" Light

SSalty

Team Liquid Force
I am looking for a new fixture for my 10 gallon. I am leaning towards PC's because of them being the most popular for a 10 gallon.

Any recomendations?

Thanks.

70W MH would be SWEET over that little tank, but a bit pricy... i had a 10g with a 150 but it was a bit much due to heat.

Do a single 96W quad bulb (50/50) with a nice reflector... that'd be a great setup.

70W MH would be SWEET over that little tank, but a bit pricy... i had a 10g with a 150 but it was a bit much due to heat.

Do a single 96W quad bulb (50/50) with a nice reflector... that'd be a great setup.

Thanks, I was thinking about the single, quad bulb. Which brand do you recomend?

I woud love to do a MH but I live in an up-stairs apartment and heat is a HUGE issue. Right now it is 55 degrees outside and I have the windows open in my apartment and the temp inside is still 72 degrees. The lady below me must have her heat on so I feel the effects of it :frustrat: This is the reason why I went with T5's on my 55.

Thanks, I was thinking about the single, quad bulb. Which brand do you recomend?

I woud love to do a MH but I live in an up-stairs apartment and heat is a HUGE issue. Right now it is 55 degrees outside and I have the windows open in my apartment and the temp inside is still 72 degrees. The lady below me must have her heat on so I feel the effects of it :frustrat: This is the reason why I went with T5's on my 55.

I don't carry the quad lamps :frustrat:... but another option would be this fixture here.

it would definitely put a great amount of light into your tank, it'd be cheaper, and the lamps would be cheaper to replace down the road.

Plus free shipping and no special handling charges like some sites.

Back