2011 Chicago Coral Convention

cageburn

Reef enthusiast
Hey everyone hows it going. We're starting vendors signups for the 2011 Chicago Coral Convention. If interested in vending please send us an email at [email protected].

conventionbanner55.jpg

Date: April 17th

Vedor Setup begins: 6:30 am

Doors Open: 11 am

Lunch: 1:00-2:00 pm

Raffle: 3:00-4:00 pm

Doors Close: 5 pm

Vendor setup breakdown until: 7:00 pm

Thanks for looking!
smile.gif

More updates will be posted when more info is available.

www.ChicagoCoralConvention.com

Awsome!!! Glad to hear you guys can make it :) Ill keep you guys updated with the vendors,raffles prizes, and admission fee :) We're going to try to make it as big as possible, hoping it will be lots of fun for everyone :)

Wow, that's cool. Houston doesn't get anything saltwater related.

But if you like guns... we've got a gun show every other month! :razz:

Oh, sorry D2! Although I could have used a gun earlier this week. I was trying to catch a dottyback that was wreacking havoc on my tank and was at the point of desperation. Luckily, he jumped into the overflow box and I got him!! But the gun option....hmmm......

Hey everyone hows it going! Theres an update on the event listed the info below. If any fraggers or vendors are interested in vending send and email for pricing! Thanks for looking!

[email protected]

New Location: Hilton Hotel, Lisle, IL

New Date: Sunday April 10th, 2011

tellllll me about it! lol, i was a little upset at the fact that we had to change locations but it is a much nicer facility with alot more space :)

It will be worth the drive I assure you, I hope you can make it goose! the new facility is gorgeous and huge! There will be a TON of vendors from all over not just IL with lots of great stuff and great deals, the raffle is going to be very nice as well. We will be in the regency ballroom at the hilton in lisle.

Back