:(

jarock

Reefing newb
I had to sell a big chunk of my corals, today and live rock i am keeping enough that it will grow back and will buy base rock to make up for the live rock i had to sell, ran into some money problems which sucks so had to sell my duncans, favia, mushrooms, toadstool , polyps , star polyps, and some of my CUC , and live rock i wont be on as often for a while but at least i still have enough to keep my tank running which is good i would be sad to let it go.

That's okay! If you needed the money, you did the right thing! You can always buy stuff back, or buy better/nicer things next time around. I know we all have something in our tanks that we just wish we had never put in there! Don't worry, your tank will be better than ever in no time, when you get back on your feet. This hobby and our tanks are not the #1 things in our lives, and it's good you realize that.

Obviously whatever you needed the money for was more important than your hobby, so you made the right decision.

Been there too...gave up my whole system for nothing due to financial concerns...you'll get through it and be back happier than ever....

Back