46g Bow front lighting help

OR we can just agree to disagree and quit arguing! I'll close the thread if I have to, but I don't want to have to resort to that.

Ive said what Im going to say each lighting system has its purpose, Im glad you didnt lock the thread Biff thats not the best way to resolve heated debates. Fatman I have no ill will towards you we are just both very stubborn I believe.

I am arrogant, authoritarian, paranoid schizophrenic, paranoid and am a manic depressant, but stubborn. Stubborn? Now you done got my Irish, German blood going. And my Swedish, French and American Indian blood too. I closet fit the bill of an egomaniac with an inferiority complex. Or just plain ol' *sshole.

Last edited:
I do not think war, 3 divorces, 10 years of civil service employment, prison or 30 years of daily pot and methamphetamine use did my health (physical or mental) much good. Hepatitis A, B and C. Bilateral adrenal calcification, thyroid gland, pituitary gland and liver problems. Deviated septums, arthritis and over a dozen unset but healed fractures. Then over ten years of college in my fourties and fifties. Had illicit labs, grow rooms, organic gardens, built log cabins and homes and a solar heated home in Alaska. Been up on mountains and glaciers and on lots of Alaska waterways. Managed pets stores and even owned one once. Commercially set up and maintain too many reef tanks and several refrigerated tanks. Get to work on a new hatchery being built here in Fairbanks this summer. I have not treated my body well in the past and do not still, but I am still here. I might not be wise, but I am educated, and very experienced, too much. Mainly, I am usually just tired.

Last edited:
you forgot to add "long winded"
:D Gee, it has been so long since I heard that........not! I got tired of that part of my description. I could probably write you to sleep. Want me to try? Ask Doc to explain inclusion disorders, I have that problem also, and oppositional defiance disorder and I could go on, and on. I left out the good ones like "I have forgotten more than most people ever learn", and "if we were all a like I would have no need for the rest of you." I do *sshole best! :bounce:

Last edited:
Back