55 Gallon, a new adventure!

Hopefully these are right lol

Yay, so my tang eating algae like a fatty, and my engineer goby being awesome. :)

Attachments

• 2013-04-01_20-55-52_789.jpg
    2013-04-01_20-55-52_789.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 236
  • 2013-03-31_18-58-05_428.jpg
    2013-03-31_18-58-05_428.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 237
Mine is like 7 inches ish haha. Theres one floating around in my tank that is like 2-3inches. I rarely ever see him, but every once in a while I see him poke out for food so I know he's still alive haha. I think it's one of the coolest fish I have :).

Judging by your pictures your water looks cloudy as hell, You running any carbon? I had the same look to my tank, added 2 bags of carbon and it was clear within 3 hours, looked AMAZING.

I had re-aquascaped the night before and the water still hadn't settled. I then decided I didn't like the new aquascape, so I did it again about a week or so ago. It's crystal clear now lol (and yes I run carbon every so often).

So, quite a bit has happened since I last updated. First off, I moved all the corals from my other tanks into this tank (picked up a 6bulb t5 ho fixture for it). Picked up a half black angel, which got picked on religiously by my tang. Broke out with Ich. Lost a Engineer Goby, the Half Black Angel, both of my Misbar Onyx Clowns, and a Starry Blenny. The rest of the fish pulled through it and continued eating well the whole time. Unfortunately, I couldn't get those four fish to eat at all. Kind of bummed out.

As it stands now, I have a Scopas Tang (Rehomed my Yellow Tang who was picking on my other fish), a Engineer Goby (The bigger one made it), Diamond Watchman,a Cleaner Wrasse (About 2". It's eats frozen! :)), and a Large Percula Clown (About 3.5". It's a monster lol)

At some point, I'll add a another Perc Clown, but not for a bit. Really bummed about the outbreak.

I'll post some pictures soon of the corals in the tank.

Back