55 Gallon tank and stand and BNIB Skimmer, filter etc...

shanet1975

Reefing newb
Afternoon.....I finally ordered some equipment then found a great deal on a used setup so....I have a BNIB Coralife Super skimmer 65 gallon, an emperor 400, an api saltwater master testing kit, a marineland visi-therm 200 watt heater and an instant ocean hydrometer. I also have a 55 gallon tank and stand for local pickup. I can ship the rest. I have pictures if interested, but it is all brand new and just arrived this past friday.....
Let me know if anyone is interested????

100 for everytihng hmm no deal i was thinking of puting it in my 125 with another skimmer ihave for 40gals but thats the smae price as i can buy it if you lower it by 25 ill buy maybe

Hibye. Are you around here?? Make me an offer....I don't know what it would go for. It does a little melted spot in the cross section from a heat light, but it is still intact and doesn't affect anything....

Do you need the stand? Where are you located? I am leaving for a weeding in about 30 minutes, but will be back later on.
I can also make a deal on everything listed if you'd like.....I'll be back on later n this afternoon.
Thanks again!!

Just reread my last posting. You guys are probably like 'what the heck is a weeding' :) I meant wedding.....
Thanks for the interest anyways Yote. Good luck with the bigger tank. I was looking at some tanks and stands that size and that would be incredible.....

I'm sorry. Someone named Yote has been helping alot with my other threads. And Bifferwine. Force of habit.
Again, sorry about that....

Back