65g RR.

here's the thing, he may have very well gone out and bought two more nems even though he said that he got rid of them all. Some people just refuse to learn any way but the hard way. I think it's sad that the nems are all going to die if thats the case, but either way I can respect him for not perpetuating the argument. The nems fate wouldn't change either way but at least this isnt going to turn into another locked thread.

everything have been move except for the fish cannot catch them, I be back in couple month.
IMG_1082.jpg

ha ha you know that you dont have to listen to us when we try and help you have a great system but you dont have to lie to us either.

It's strange that you R33FNANO would go to such lengths! You have 4+ years experience and clearly know what you're doing. It seems IMO that you are just trying to get some of these guys' riled up. Just curious why? Maybe your bet's on getting people passionate about their hobby excited about your killing animals? Why don't you come clean! What gives?:frustrat::censored::dunno:

+1 everyone this is yet another one of those threads that gets everyone worked up. Let him do what he wants. You guys gave him the best advice and he obviously wont listen. posting that same pic twice was just ridiculous.

didn't have the time to take picture so it basically the same as the picture well anyway believe it or not it your choice good luck everyone and thank for all commen.

Back