72 gallon bowfront

michelle

Reefing newb
My LFS has a 72 gallon bowfront tank with the stand. It is used, and apparently has a small chip in the back. He says it won't damage the integrity of the tank. Also he says the stand can use a coat of paint.
but, the upside is it's $350.

Should I buy it?

thanks guys, I wasn't sure. I know that here you would pay $1100.00 for them new, so it seemed like a good price, but like youv'e said, what good is an aquarium that leaks?

Michelle where in Canada do you live? South Eastern Ontario by any chance? I can hook you with a great deal on as many 72 bows as you would like.

Michelle where in Canada do you live? South Eastern Ontario by any chance? I can hook you with a great deal on as many 72 bows as you would like.
No, I am as far east as you can get. An Island called Newfoundland in the Atlantic. Shipping kills us on the price of things.

thats high prices, thank god for craiglist.com cause i've seen 125 gallon and 180 gallon tanks for 300 to 400 bucks used even new there not 1100 bucks, wow things are expensive up there.

I agree....I wouldnt use any tank that has a chip/crack in it for fish. It might work good for a small snake or lizard cage. But even then thats still priced high for a used and damaged tank.

you guys gotta remember that bow fronts cost more than regular rectangle. I wouldn't get it because of the chip though. Too risky even for a tiny nick

Back