a little help..

marcah

Reef enthusiast
This was not doing well in a friends tank, was half dead, so he brought it over to me..fragged off the dead parts but still not sure what kind and want to make sure I have it in the right spot.. seems to be coming back really well just want to make sure..
Thanks
120425_0001.jpg

I was thinking Duncan also but the polyps are extremely small no bigger then a pinhead ( or just a hair bigger) so that was making me rethink it..

all the polyps attach to one central shute, they are not individual like those.. seems to like alot of light and strong flow, which is leading me to believe SPS but not sure of the type..

reminds me of a milli but its those little polyps that throw it off for me ( hadnt seen a milli with polyps like this. But never know it could be. guess I will let it grow out and see.
Thanks

first thing I thought of was a milli when he brought it, then when I got it in and the polyps opened I wasnt sure anymore..:grumble:

maybe I should put it in a little lower current thought it liked it where it was but if indeed that coral, i should ease it up a little..

I agree also. If it's extending well, I wouldn't bother moving it. Mine definately lets me know when it's in too much flow. It gets all big and pink and puffy.
I read that's it's one of the easier SPS corals to keep. Cheers to that! :Cheers:

Back