? about colony/frags

chrisx420

Reefing newb
what is the diffrence between getting a zoo frags like (hulk zoos frags) and (eagle eye zoo colony) if i get a frag with 5 polyps on it with they just get bigger or will it multiply more polyps cause im finding zoo frags with like 13 polyps for $29 then same website a colony of zoos with tons of polyps for $49 when you get a frag weather it be polyps or mushrums will they multiply ?

this is the website i was on

http://www.vividaquariums.com/wysiwygCoral.asp?Category= Please Choose a Category

Last edited:
They won't get bigger. But they will spread and multiply. Different colors of zoas are different prices. Rare or bright color morphs can be as expensive as $50 a polyp. More common colors will cost pennies per polyp.

First off, you picke a premier LFS to order from. I've been there, everything is clean, and the livestock is grade A. Zoos grom much like ivy. They way the ivy plant starts out small and kind of branches out from itself. You're better off (in my opinion) buying numerous small frags and growing them out. They grow rather quickly most the time and going that route you have the opertunity to buy several different color variations.

Back