AC Jr help

kimoy

CERTIFIED BUM
I have an AC Jr with 4 appliance modules, a lamp module, and an alarm module. everything works fine except for the T5's (LT1) which turns on after about 5 mins at the end of the program then turns off after a few mins and turns back on after a min and keeps repeating this untill the next programming cycle begins. I have it programmed as follows:

IF TIME > 1000 THEN LT1 ON
IF TIME > 2200 THEN LT1 OFF
IF TIME > 1200 THEN LT2 ON
IF TIME > 2000 THEN LT2 OFF
IF TEMP >79 THEN COL ON
IF TEMP <78 THEN COL OFF
IF PH >6.9 THEN CO2 ON
IF PH <6.75 THEN CO2 OFF

Last edited:
Im not to familure with the unit but if it follows standard programming rules and what you put is exactly what you have in the unit then....

Line one is conflicting with line 4 and confusing the program. When it hits line four LT1 turns off, then when it cycles through again LT1 turns on again because of line 1 until you reach a certian time.

I think you ment line 4 to control LT2 and not LT1.

Im not to familure with the unit but if it follows standard programming rules and what you put is exactly what you have in the unit then....

Line one is conflicting with line 4 and confusing the program. When it hits line four LT1 turns off, then when it cycles through again LT1 turns on again because of line 1 until you reach a certian time.

I think you ment line 4 to control LT2 and not LT1.

thanks. I fixed it already.

So the light is coming on and off when it is supposed to be off? Check out your manual, it will have the index of the different controls, there is an interval setting that may be on, you may also have a wave maker setting engaged for that plug that wasn't removed when the light was added to that plug. You can also email AC, they should be able to help better than anyone.

Back