Acan look good?

clancaster23

Reefing newb
Of all the new frags I got, the acan is the one I like most and I just want to put up a pic of it and get a general opinion on how it looks. Good? Should I feed it? If so, what? It actually has another head on the right side and two more on the left.

2011-12-13175832.jpg

I usually feed the fish the forzen brine shrimp cubes. I thaw them out in a cup of the tank water before I put them in the tank. That do the job?

You should really feed a variety of foods. Brine shrimp is kind of the candy of the fish food. The fish love it, but it isnt really nutritious.

Lovely! Looks great. You can feed Brine, Mysis, chopped Silver Sides, chopped Squid, or most any other meaty food. With most LFS having a variety, make sit easy to do. Thanks for sharing the pic.

Fat, fluffy & happy. No wonder you are proud of your frag!
I should use the egg crate I have too. Never have though. I tend to stuff frags everywhere in the tank and spend a lot of time yelling at my Turbos for dislodging them- like THAT makes sense....

Yeah, this was my first egg crate frag rack. I'm actually going to make another one that sticks out further from the glass so that I can clean it easier and so that I can push the frags out under the light a little more so they get more light and hopefully grow even better. I can't wait for those three heads on the sides of this one grow more then I'll have four fat, fluffy and happy heads lol.

Back