Acans or Acros

Gooseman

Reefing Is An Obsession
Does anyone have any Acan's or Acro's they want to frag? I can't seem to get any at my LFS ... i have been waiting for 3-4 months for them to get some in but no luck! Well they did get one in but it doesn't count, the color is bad.

I just got done scrolling through their website and the prices seem a tad bit high for just a 2" frag ... $79.99 plus shipping :shock: not a good deal ... i guess i will just have to keep looking ... i am sure someone sells frags for a good price ... thanks for the link though!

how far away do you live from Rockford,IL? THis coming weekend their is a fragfest and there are going to be some great acans and acros there, there will be 30 individuals alone there selling along with other stores like Midwest Reef SupplyEa st Pacific Aquaculture or w/e and a lot of other local ones.

If your close you should come up,it would probably be about the same as shipping cost which would be about $35 for an order. Maybe I could pick something up for you if your coming up later. There are frags for $20 and up of 3 heads of acan depending on what you want. There are SPS frags from $15.

check out cherrycorals.com or bluegrasscorals.com

Both sites have some nice stuff. Casey at bluegrass often has stuff not posted on his site. So if you want something smaller just send him an e-mail and he should be willing to work with you. The guys at cherry corals have a bunch of nice stuff from acans/micros to challice's to zoas/palys.

Rockford, Ill is about 4hrs away from me ... i dont know if i can get this weekend off on such short notice ... do you have any details like an address & time to help me out just in case i can make it?

check out cherrycorals.com or bluegrasscorals.com

Both sites have some nice stuff. Casey at bluegrass often has stuff not posted on his site. So if you want something smaller just send him an e-mail and he should be willing to work with you. The guys at cherry corals have a bunch of nice stuff from acans/micros to challice's to zoas/palys.

Thanks for the tip ... i will definitely check those sites out

I have looked at a ton of sites for Acans. They all seem to be really high priced to me. I guess you pay for the color.

Agreed ... i am still looking though ... if i find something you want me to drop you a PM with a web link?

Back