Adding new base rock...

wontonflip

I failed Kobayashi Maru
I put my diy'd GARF rocks in my sump a couple of days ago, and neither PH nor Salinity went up so YAY! I'm about to put it in the DT.

I'm going to be doing a bit of aquascaping in there (and hopefully Buster the foxface will not go near me :shock: ), so do you guys think I should feed them first so they're nice and full and content before stressing them? Or stress them first, and hopefullly they'll eat later :D

Just as a precaution I always feed my fish first before I start doing any serious work in the tank, just in case something goes haywire.

That foxface isn't going to go near you, I used to think the same thing about mine. I actually saw my tangs nibbling on his fins the other day and he wasn't doing anything except taking it...

I dont feed before working in my tank.:D
My old foxface was hands down the most fearless fish I ever had.He would come up and nibble the hairs on my arms EVERY time my hands was in the tank.Of course that why he ended up getting traded.I got tired of getting stung.

Of course that why he ended up getting traded.I got tired of getting stung.

Ya ever think he was getting you back for all of the catfish you paraded by his tank on a stringer? He was gonna do it to you before you could do it to him.

Ya ever think he was getting you back for all of the catfish you paraded by his tank on a stringer? He was gonna do it to you before you could do it to him.

That thought MIGHT have crossed my mind.EXCEPT the tank is in the bed room and I clean fish in the kitchen.:mrgreen:

Back