All in one tester

Wish there was it would make all our lives easier!

P.S. If you find one that is truly complete let me know. Thank you in advance. :lol:

There is one out there, but only scientists use it, its not made for Salt, because of the corrosion. But i have seen one, you have to insert a sample, and then all the reactants, then it gives you your parameters.

I would think it would. You calibrate the instrument with a sample of your water. Then it bases its reading on how much light gets through the solution after you add the reagents. I think if I had a tank like yours, I would possibly look into it.

you put the sample into a test tube, a reactant, calibrate it, then add a reagent into the test tube. Then it sees how much light gets through and compares it to the light that got through on the calibration sample.

"There is no need to calibrate as the test procedure does this for you. Fill the test tube with a clear pond water sample, insert into meter, press the “zero” button (this calibrates the pond water sample to the meter as a reference), add the reagent to the same test tube, Insert back into the meter, press the read timer button, this starts a timer count down, then the meter shows the result on the digital display. All have a 2 year warranty."

You would have to contact the manufacture to make sure the reagents would work on saltwater, but the sample doesnt touch anything but the test tube. Corrosion would be no problem.

Last edited:
Thanks BJ. Could be. I couldn't find the reagents pricing though.
Right now I'm using AWT for comprehensive testing. But that's only once a month.
This unit would be nice as I hate dealing with drops and matching colors. With me the easier the test in the more likely I'll do it.

Back