Alternative Food for My Trigger

PRC

Stop Quoting Me!
When I bought my blue throat trigger I bought some Krill for him as well.. I asked the LFS what they fed him...Krill, Mysiss, Pellets.

I use Mysis, emerald entree, Rod's food (herbivore)... I've thrown some krill in the tank, he doesn't touch it, he eats mysis no problem. I've even tried to make the Krill a little smaller, but he has no interest in it. Any suggestions..just want to make sure hes getting everything he needs.

My triggs eat everything i put in.I'm sure once yours settles in ,he will too....
This is what i feed them:table shrimp,krill,squid,clams,scallops,trigger formula and hemit crabs..yes,thats right, i'll throw in a few hermits once or twice a month..They also eat all the greens and veggie matter i throw in for the tang and angel....they are pigs

Where do you get squid..I was just up at the LFS buying rock and checked the freezer didn't see any....Grocery store?

Not to be dense, but just go buy some squid that I would use to make calimari right? Are we sure they don't do anything to it before they throw it on ice?

Back