anenome

i think its limited to one species for tank. You may want to research them so more before you take one from the beach though. They need really stable tanks.

Islandgrl, I think you have a lot of things you need to do to your tank to prepare it for an anemone before you start to think about adding one (let alone multiples) to your tank. They are hard animals to keep alive, need very strong lighting, a mature tank, and stable water parameters. Also, since you are collecting your's from the ocean, it would be a good idea to really do some research on the different types so that you know exactly what you are doing and how to care for it before you harvest it.

Islandgrl, I think you have a lot of things you need to do to your tank to prepare it for an anemone before you start to think about adding one (let alone multiples) to your tank. They are hard animals to keep alive, need very strong lighting, a mature tank, and stable water parameters. Also, since you are collecting your's from the ocean, it would be a good idea to really do some research on the different types so that you know exactly what you are doing and how to care for it before you harvest it.

+2

A tank that has been up for 2 months is NOT ready for an anemone

thank you for the info! Been doing alot of research, that wasn't mentioned.I will stick to the underwater camera for the next few month for sure!

Back