Any Idea's??

Thanks everyone. I tried again with the aptasia x yersterday and it hasn't shown itself again yet (crossing fingers). But I was more than ready to use the syringe to suck it out, but gave it one last with aptasia x.
as far as training the peppermints, I don't think they would last long enough with either of my tanks. lol

Thanks everyone. I tried again with the aptasia x yersterday and it hasn't shown itself again yet (crossing fingers). But I was more than ready to use the syringe to suck it out, but gave it one last with aptasia x.
as far as training the peppermints, I don't think they would last long enough with either of my tanks. lol

HOPEFULLY IT STAYS GONE!! :bounce:

A natural way of killing them is getting a bergia Nudibranch (sp), I just got six of them. Peppermint shrimp usually will get used to eating what your feeding your tank and quit eating the aiptasia. I tried the the chems and only ended up having an endless battle with them.

The problem with the bergia is that they are obligate apitasia eaters and you are going to starve them to death. They really are not a great option unless you have a most severe infestation.

Please choose a different method of eliminating them.

Well I do have a large problem, fought with them for MONTHS when using chems and it just kept getting worse and worse since it's hard to find all of them. They will show signs when they aren't eating then you just sell them back to your LFS. So story short, problem is solved, I get my money back and no harm to the little guys. Not to mention had 3 of my local LFS suggest this method as well.

Back