Anyone know Les's number?

Thanks for the link! I dont know why I didnt think to look there first.

I appreciate all your hard work and our page is great!! :Cheers:

We should link to it more often. Make sure it's on our Frag Swap flyer!!

Not to be nit picky but what's a guy like Crazy Frag got to do to get his company listed? LOL!!!!!

Anybody want to bet how long it takes him to fix that oversight? I say two minuites tops. roflmao!

My point was we haven't listed a way to contact him. I can't find a way to contact him on his site either. He needs an email listed or something.

Yeah yeah yeah...site needs to be updated. Badly.

You can always PM me here as well, otherwise I've got way too many email addresses...half of them I've forgotte about, so best is [email protected]. That's my personal one at home and I check it multiple times per day.

How are the frags making out Tim?

All of the zoos are doing great and seem to be multiplying if you can believe that already. The pretty little red mushroom literally exploded in size the minuite I put it in the tank. I'd love to get a rock covered in those. The stars are great also. The mushroom frag attached to a rock nicely and I pulled it out and glued it in a nice spot. Then I knocked the tar out of it and knocked it off it's rubble like a idiot when adding a few pieces of live rock yesterday. I was frustrated so I just glued it right back on. Hope that wasn't a bad thing. It has shown its tentacles quite a few times but I think it may be mad with me now, we'll see in a few more days how it does but it's definitely healthy looking still.

The Goniopora is the only thing I am a bit worried about becuase it still hasn't shown it's polyps yet. Angela suggested it likes actinics so I moved it yesterday to the back where it is blocked from the metal halide but still gets actinic. It does seem happier and looked a little more distended today. I'm still concerned it got shocked too much on the way here though. I know those guys can be tough but I sure did like yours. I was eyeballing a awesome looking one at fish paradise but held out to see what you might bring... we missed you but then we missed most everybody cause only 4 of us showed up after all my hard work making my wife cook.

I'll keep you updated.

Back