Aquatic Illusions

sailfin

What reef tank?
First off, let me say that you guys have got to check Les' place out. He has a great set up. The prices seem to be fair when compared to others in the area.

Now for my question. Does anyone know when he gets his shipments? He stated he was getting around 75 more pieces this week.

Not sure but logically thinking i would guess Wednesday.

He is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays and Thursday is a holiday......

I got a fire shrimp last night from him for 24$ very nice prices.

I think once he gets some money coming in that place will be an excellent store.

:^: Would be a great store if he would sell me that dang rock. HEHE :^:

Brandon

I did not know that he was closed on Monday and Tuesday? I will definitely be going down there Wednesday.

Hey Brandon. My wife and I both thought you looked familiar. Did you, by any chance, attend Bradley High School?

Well thats what the sign in the window says anyways.

Nope on the bradley schools..

I'm from MS, just moved to Chattanooga after college.

Okay. I just thought I'd ask. I thought it was weird that we both thought the same thing. Maybe you have a twin here or something?

I wonder if Les could get a superman Danae? That would be a great Christmas present.

Sailfin. theres no ryhme or reason to orders, He just orders when things are needed. If you write down what you really want he will order whatever the suppliers currently have. Most other stores arnt really into ordering something special.

frags.org... you can get you some of that superman for 70$.

Then frag me a piece off for a finders fee. :mrgreen:

Brandon

bkv1997 said:
frags.org... you can get you some of that superman for 70$.

Then frag me a piece off for a finders fee. :mrgreen:

Brandon

Will do. Gas prices are pretty high so I would have to meet you in Chattanooga and there would be a $45.oo delivery fee... :Cheers:

Wow, I haven't been around here in awhile. Very behind on my news. I sold my tank a few months ago. Had no clue that Leslie had a store now, know a few years ago he mentioned it to me. Glad to see he finally got one going.

If someone doesn't mind, could you give me his contact information? I'm a pretty good friend of his, and him and my cousin are really good friends. Or, if someone could give him a call and let him know Alex wants to talk to him, I'll give you my contact information. Either way, could someone please get me some contact information.

Thanks,
Alex

Back