asm mini g

ffemtjoe

Reefing newb
hey all new to the site i have a question about my protein skimmer its an asm mini g. i got it used with my tank. for some reason the water level only gets to about half way in the skimmer and thats about it .. it dosnt do anything else the water level outside the sump is plenty above the skimmer not sure if i did something wrong or what please help
thanks

Hello and Welcome!

I really dont know much about skimmers and Ive never heard of that brand before. But if you post some picture we might be able to be more help

ok thanks guys I have another question there's an o ring that goes on that tube that adjusts with the black filter looking thing on it I was wondering where I could get another o ring at

welp thanks all for your help but i still cant get it to work still wont suck up water high enough when there is plenty of eater in the sump idk iam just gunna buy a new one

For the money, Take a look at the eshopps in sump cone skimmers. For the money, they are not bad. Also look for a used one on CL. Lots of reef octopus skimmers in my area for sale as well as other brands.

Back